Tremendous view from the large rooftop terrace
Across a quiet road from Villa Torres there are lovely palapas on the beach.
The over 4,000 square feet of luxury in the main villa has been decorated in an elegant but most comfortable fashion with furnishings imported from Guadalajara.
The views of the crystal turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean from the rooftop terrace and 3 of the 4 bedrooms in the main villa are simply breathtaking. Should you decide to "dive right in" the ocean and a sandy beach are just a few steps away across a quiet road. You will be amazed at the marine life right in front of your private vacation hide-away. Snorkeling there just before sunset is a most memorable experience.
Although you may never wish to leave these lavish surroundings, if you do venture out you'll find it's only a few minutes walk to Chankanaab National Park to the south and to a convenient dive pier to the north.
For guests that would like to use it, there is a small, simply furnished casita behind the main house with a 5th bedroom, a small living/dining area and kitchenette. It will be prepared for guests who wish to use it.
- Across a quiet road from a natural beach
- Beautiful ocean views.
- 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths are in the main villa with one additional bedroom, bath and separate living area in the casita. Accommodates up to 12
- Central air conditioning throughout
- 3 of the 5 bedrooms have ocean views
- Large downstairs terrace overlooking the pool and ocean
- Private, fresh water swimming pool
- Unheated outdoor jacuzzi
- Poolside furniture
- Snorkel or dive off the sandy beach across the road.
- Spacious rooftop terrace with palapa
- Pressurized and filtered water system
- Color TVs with cable service and DVD
- High speed internet service
- CD player
- Large balconies with ocean views
- Telephone for local calls
- Safe for valuables
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer (guests may use in the evening as the maid is laundering house linens during the day)
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Wheelchair ramp entrance to the main villa and 1 bedroom and bath downstairs was designed to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Linens, towels and beach towels
- Maid service 3 days a week is included.
To the left of this living area are sliding glass doors to the pool and an ocean view. To the right is the 2 story entry with large windows.
The dining area and a modern, well equipped kitchen
There are 2 king sized beds and 4 double beds in the main villa.
The bedrooms are large, and each has it's own private bath, plus there is a half-bath downstairs. The downstairs bedroom was designed with extra features for wheelchair use, and there is a wheelchair ramp entry to the house.
The casita has a bedroom with a king size bed that can be converted to 2 twins beds by request and there is a double size futon sofa in the living area.
Additional views of the Mexican Caribbean from the rooftop terrace
The ceramic tile pool and unheated jacuzzi have an ocean view. The outdoor area has plenty of room for sitting in the sun and there's room for relaxing in the shade of the canopy or under the umbrella by the pool. There are palapas on the public beach across from Villa Torres
Christmas and New Years weeks
(up to 10 guests).
Will accept up to 12 guests if 2 of the guests are infants or toddlers
Additional guests are $300/wk each
*Rates are in U.S. dollars and do not include the 19% local fees/tax and the refundable security deposit.
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
BEDDING: 3 kings, 4 doubles, and a double size futon in the casita. (the king bed in the casita can be changed to 2 twin beds if requested in advance) Most comfortable for 10 guests, but will accommodate up to 12 if 2 of the guests are infants or toddlers.
LOCATION: Oceanfront, across from a sandy beach about 5 miles south of town. Between Chankanaab National Park and Fiesta Americana Hotel. Check the exact location on the Cozumel map.
NOTE: Available for families (children are welcome). The primary renter must be at least 30 years old and any guest under 25 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Villa Torres is next door to Villa Coronado, and together these two luxury villas can accommodate up to 22 guests.