Water cascades from the rock fountain into the top section of the 2 level pool
Lounge chairs, dive rinse tank, 2 drying areas for scuba or snorkeling gear and the outdoor shower
Enjoy the breeze on the little front terrace, take a dip in the fresh water pool and relax on the in-pool bench as you listen to the water gently cascade from the rock fountain into the pool. Stretch out on a cushioned lounge chair in the shade of the tropical tree or in the sun. Catch a siesta in one of the double sized hammocks on the palapa covered patio. In the evening, sip a cool drink as you relax on the private screened porch of your Cozumel condo overlooking the garden. Dinner can be prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, on the gas grill outside or take a stroll to a nearby restaurant.
The large outdoor area has a freshwater shower, dive rinse tank, a secure drying areas for scuba or snorkeling equipment and room for parking up to two vehicles inside the gates. Casa Tomas is 500 yards from the main oceanfront street, about one mile from a public beach and there are two dive shops with piers within a half-mile. You are within walking distance of two major grocery stores, a number of restaurants, shopping and the main square downtown is about one mile away. Check our location on the Cozumel street map.
Extra care has been taken to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable including air conditioning throughout with remote controls for temperature control and as of November 2016, all beds have brand new Serta brand mattresses that each have a built in memory foam topper. (The same mattress the owner bought for themselves). For your enjoyment, a 40" flat panel color TV with cable service, a DVD player, over 100 DVD movies and a portable CD player. Internet service is free (both wired and wireless), there are 2 safes and one will hold most 14" laptops, a hair dyer in each bathroom and a washer and dryer guests may use when the maid has finished for the day. There is a phone for local calls and a second phone for free long distance calls to the US and Canada.
Casa Tomás can be rented as a 1 or 2 bedroom:
- 2 master bedrooms, each with it's own private bathroom
- Each bedroom has a king size bed with a brand new Serta mattress that has a built-in memory foam toppper.
- One king can be changed to 2 twins by request in advance and the twin mattresses are the same new Serta mattresses with a memory foam topper.
- 2 full bathrooms and each shower has a security "grab bar"
- Extra pillows are available and blankets are in the closets
- Air conditioning throughout with a remote control in each room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Upstairs terrace and a private screened porch, each with a ceiling fan
- 40" flat panel color TV with cable service
- DVD player and a over 100 DVD movies
- CD player/cassette/radio and music CDs
- Charger and speaker for iPod or iPhone (iPhone 5 adapter available by request)
- Large reading library of paperback books
- Fully furnished and well equipped kitchen
- Telephone for local calls
- A second telephone for free long distance calls to the US and Canada.
- Free internet service (wired and wireless).
- Two safes for valuables. One will accommodate most 14" laptops.
- A washer and dryer you may use for personal laundry is available once the maid is finished for the day (the maid launders the sheets and towels)
- Hair dryers, iron, ironing board and drying rack
- Ice chest, beach umbrella, pool and beach toys
- Purified water in a dispenser that offers hot, cool and cold purified drinking water
- Linens, towels and beach towels are provided and are laundered by the maid
- Maid service is 6 days a week for weekly rentals (not Sundays or major Mexican holidays)
- Smoking allowed outside only please
The grounds are enclosed by a privacy wall and are shared with only 1 other vacation apartment-the downstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath. The beautiful area outdoors has:
- A two-level, fresh-water, ceramic tiled swimming pool.
- The larger, lower level of the pool is approximately 10 feet by 20 feet and the depth ranges from 3 feet to 5 feet.
- The top level of the pool has a small rock waterfall and a built in beach to sit on.
- Water from the top level of the pool pours over to the larger, lower level.
- Two covered patios, and each has a table and chairs. The large patio in the garden has a table and chairs, palapa roof and 4 double size hammocks
- Weber gas grill and a counter for food preparation with a sink.
- A large tropical shade tree and an assortment of other trees, plants and flowers
- A fresh water shower and a dive rinse tank
- Two separate secure areas to dry scuba or snorkeling equipment
- Off street secure parking for up to two vehicles inside the gates
- Cushioned lounge chairs and Adirondack chairs
- A privacy fence around the property
Jan. (after holidays)-April 15
1 bd-$899/wk*+ tax
up to 2 guests
2 bd-$1,099/wk*+ tax
up to 4 guests
Low Season -April 16-Dec. 17
1 bd, 1 ba $654wk* +tax
Max of 2 guests
2 bd, 2 ba $854/wk*+tax
Max. of 4 guests
Thanksgiving, Christmas and
2 bd-* $1,099/wk*+ tax
up to 4 guests
Maid service for weekly rentals is daily except Sundays and major Mexican holidays.*
*For specials, monthly or discounted rates, maid service is 3 days a week.
Rates are in U.S. dollars and do not include the 19% local fees or the refundable $300 security deposit. Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
There are Last Minute Discounts for weekly reservations made within 2 months of arrival
and discounts for stays of 2 weeks or longer.
For reservations or details, email us or call Toll Free from the U.S. or Canada