Casa Quetzal is nestled amid a lush garden that is tropically landscaped with bougainvilleas, palms, ivies and other beautiful plants and flowers. The front porch is covered by a palapa and there's another large palapa roof over part of the patio. The plastic lounge chairs outside have been replaced by beautiful new, extra large, reclining anti-gravity lounge chairs. What a wonderful way to relax. The swimming pool has a lovely fountain in the corner and easy entry down a number of steps.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in town is conveniently located only 6 blocks from the main square and the waterfront area. It is very spacious with separate living, dining and entry/reception areas.
There is a large kitchen with all appliances (microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator, toaster oven, juicer, coffeemaker and blender). One bathroom has a large shower with "grab bars", and the master bathroom has a tub shower combination with "grab bars"
The master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom has a king bed that can be changed into 2 twin beds by request.
The outdoor area is large. The palapa covered patio has a hammock plus a table and chairs. The garden is lovely, and the swimming pool has a small fountain that pours into the pool.
This vacation rental villa features:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 2 bedrooms & 2 baths (1 bath with shower, 1 with tub/shower)
- Grab bars in both the shower and tub/shower combination
- 2 king size beds (or 1 king and 2 twins)
- Swimming pool with a small fountain
- Lounge chairs
- Palapa roofed patio, outdoor furniture and hammock
- Beautiful tropical plants and garden area
- BBQ grill, food preparation area and sink
- Outdoor fresh-water shower for rinsing off
- Rinse tank and drying area for scuba divers
- Off street parking inside the gates
- Flat panel color TVs with cable service and DVDs
- CD player and DVD library
- A safe with a programmable digital lock
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, microwave, blender, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, dishes and glasses
- Special cushioning on the beds for extra comfort
- Telephone for local calls
- High speed DSL Internet service*
- Vonage line for free calls to the U.S. or Canada*
- Washer and dryer (guests may use for personal laundry except when the maid is using them to launder sheets and towels)
- Maid service 3 days a week
- Linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Large bottles of purified water provided
- Smoking outside only please
*Rates are in U.S. dollars and do not include the 19% taxes and the refundable security deposit. Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
There are discounts for last minute reservations made within 6 weeks of arrival.