The Lodge - Cedral
On Cozumel island in the historic village of El Cedral, The Lodge - Cedral is a private 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home on over a half acre of tropical beauty.
A perfect choice if you want to relax and "get away from it all".
A large, enclosed and screened terrace is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. There is an area with a sofa and side chairs plus tables and a pass through to the kitchen.
From the living room you pass the decorative fireplace and one of the dining areas to the spacious and modern kitchen. Fully equipped there is an electric stove, oven, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave and blender. There are dishes for 8, utensils and cookware plus purified water for drinking and cooking. There is a hallway writing desk and free internet service.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and single bed plus a private master bathroom. The second bedroom has 2 queen beds and a single bed. It shares a bathroom with the third bedroom that has 2 twin beds. The bathrooms have large walk in showers, hair dryers and separate toilet areas. The bedrooms are air conditioned and have TVs with separate SKY satellite cable service.
The outdoor garden has loungers, a table with an umbrella and chairs, attractive night lighting, a rock fountain and a 12 by 18 foot ceramic tiled swimming pool.
The Lodge - Cedral has over 3400 sqare feet of living space on one level. It was designed and built to best accommodate the climate and seasons. The high ceilings reach over 11 feet and natural light is abundant through skylights in corridors, kitchen and bathrooms. The furnishings and design incorporate a mixture of original paintings and Mayan art figures. The wide roof extends some 8 feet over all sides of the house allowing for shade and protection against the elements. Windows throughout the house have mosquito screening to take advantage of the breezes, allowing air to flow through the house aided by the ceiling fans. The traditional cedar louvered windows can be closed however if you wish to turn on the air conditioning. See reviews of vacation rentals.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Spacious and modern kitchen with all appliances
- Large screened terrace with a sofa, chairs and tables
- Decorative fireplace that aids in air circulation
- Traditional tropical cedar louvered windows
- Mosquito screening on the windows
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning with remotes for temperature control
- Security safe for valuables
- All linens, towels and beach towels are included
- Free internet service
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers in the bathrooms
- Maid service is daily except Sunday
- 12 by 18 foot ceramic tile swimming pool
- Over a half acre of tropical gardens
- Various fruit trees
- Weber charcoal barbecue
- Attractive night lighting
- Natural rock fountain
- Separate area with a washer and dryer
- 2 cruiser bicycles available
- Dip rinse tank and drying rack for scuba or snorkeling gear
- Outdoor private shower for after the beach, diving and before entering the pool.
- Room to park up to 3 vehicles
- Permanent staff live in a small home near the house
(Nov. 5-April 15)
(excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years)
4 night minimum
(April 16-Nov. 4)
4 night minimum
(Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years)
7 night minimum
*Rates are in U.S. dollars for up to 4 guests (adults and children 12 years and older). Rates are in US dollars and do not include the 19% tax. For more than 4 guests there is a charge of $15 per person per day - Maximum of 8 guests. Children under 12 stay free. Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.